Company: Thomas Cook Retail Belgium (Ghent)
Job Title: E-Coordinator Travel Agents
Description: You have a commercial flair that will uplift the online revenue that we generate together with nearly 600 travel agents. You will build up an individual relationship with the larger online travel agent to maximize our takings in a fast moving online travel market. Customer focus and e-commerce are key elements to you.
- Together with the Regional Account Managers you will realize online sales through the broad network of travel agents that already sell Thomas Cook or Pegase products.
- You will build up an individual partnership with the larger online travel agent and create a win-win situation.
- You will constantly innovate and expand that online collaboration with new products and services.
- You closely monitor new developments and opportunities in online sales through partnerships and you will evangelize these evolutions throughout the organisation.
- You draft competition analyses.
- You collaborate closely with the product managers.
- You’ll report to the e-manager Thomas Cook
- Strong affinity with the Internet world and e-commerce is a mus
- You have commercial experience and work using a customer oriented approach
- You can convert e-concepts in commercial actions.
- You are driven to stimulate online sales.
- Experience in B2B sales is a plus.
- Knowledge of the travel market is a plus.
- You have had a higher educaction.
- You are bilingual (Dutch/French).
You will be working in our main offices in Ghent, Belgium.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Si vous êtes intéressé, contactez-moi directement et je transmettrai.
Latest posts by Simon Wyckaert (see all)
- 1-bedroom apartment 15mn from Bordeaux Centre & near universities - 19th October 2017
- The perfect (not) to-do cycle for email marketing - 20th September 2010
- EU puts a health library online - 16th April 2010