Seeking SAS Programmer for WorldWide Travel: based in UK £50K – excellent chance to cross train into other business sectores – finance, credit, marketing, insurance, pharmaeceuticals – EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT FORMAL BACKGROUND
My client are one the world best specialist SAS Consultancies with a base in the UK and clients in Denmark. They provide custom and complete Consultancy to some of the biggest and best Finance, Marketing and Pharmaceutical companies in the world.
They are currently recruiting for 5 SAS Programmers to work on some of the largest projects in the country.
You can come from any background and any industry field. Full cross training is available into any technology or business area you haven’t worked in.
The main projects involve weekly travel to Europe for 2-3 days and working from home for the remainder of the week.
As the SAS Programmer/ SAS Consultant you will be responsible for liasing with clients and creating a technical specifications, making suggestions and project managing the process. From there you will also provide application developer: technical support and know-how
They provide technical support in the following
- SAS PLATFORM (BI, DIS, WRS)
- SAS Foundation (BASE)
- SAS Macro
- SAS Graph
- SAS AF/SCL
- SAS IntrNet
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR FULL CROSS TRAINING INTO THESE TECHNOLOGIES EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO BACKGROUND IN THEM.
They offer the right candidate the opportunity to be involved with some of the world’s biggest clients, on the most lucrative projects in the county. In addition to this you will learn how to project manage and help move your career up the career ladder: from hands on programming, to systems analyst, to project manager and then to IT Manager in the future
- SAS experience, with regular use of SAS/BASE, MACRO is the main technology requirement.
- Knowledge of CDISC standards
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to speak and write English fluently
- A goal-oriented, flexible and creative approach
This role is for one of my key, exclusive clients and is an immediate requirement. I currently have telephone interview slots for Wednesday so let me know ASAP if you are available and interested.
For more information and the chance to be short-listed please send an up to date C.V across to SAS.
If you are still available or will be in the near future, please can you contact us by return on 020 7469 5177.
020 7469 5177
- 1-bedroom apartment 15mn from Bordeaux Centre & near universities - 19th October 2017
- I built, launched, and got paying customers for my side project in 3 hours - 8th June 2017
- This Video Explains How to Finally Get Rid of Your Bad Breath - 8th June 2017